Latest News

2 illegal alien 'perverts' allegedly sodomized, beat, ripped fingernails off male victim in NC home invasion

February 19, 2026 at 09:47 PM
By Fox News
2 illegal alien 'perverts' allegedly sodomized, beat, ripped fingernails off male victim in NC home invasion
Two illegal aliens from Mexico allegedly committed horrific home invasion in North Carolina, torturing male victim in shocking criminal attack.
Two illegal aliens from Mexico allegedly committed horrific home invasion in North Carolina, torturing male victim in shocking criminal attack. North Carolina 2 illegal alien 'perverts' allegedly sodomized, beat, ripped fingernails off male victim in NC home invasion Jonathan David Garcia-Larios was previously deported in 2024 By Bonny Chu Fox News Published February 19, 2026 4:47pm EST Facebook Twitter Threads Flipboard Comments Print Email Add Fox News on Google close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for July 28 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what's clicking on Foxnews.com. NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! EXCLUSIVE: The two men arrested in an atrocious North Carolina home invasion last week have been identified as criminal illegal aliens from Mexico who allegedly terrorized a male victim by sodomizing, beating and ripping out his fingernails, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) told Fox News Digital on Thursday. The overnight ambush, which Pitt County authorities said involved at least three male suspects, occurred in a quiet Greenville suburb last Wednesday. "Two heinous criminals broke into the victim's home and used a sharp, edged weapon and restrained him against his will," DHS said, citing local outlet Reflector. "This is a real-life nightmare. Burglarizing, kidnapping, assaulting, and sodomizing, and ripping off the fingernails of an innocent victim are extremely wicked and heinous," Assistant Secretary Tricia McLaughlin added in a statement. 3RD ARRESTED IN VIOLENT OVERNIGHT HOME INVASION; MULTIPLE ILLEGAL ALIENS ACCUSED OF SEXUAL ASSAULT, KIDNAPPING The sun rises over Greenville, North Carolina, on July 26, 2022. Illegal immigrants Zaid Mayen, left, and Jonathan David Garcia-Lario, right, were arrested in a reported home invasion in North Carolina. (DHS/Madeline Gray for The Washington Post/Getty Images/Pitt County Sheriff) The two undocumented immigrants were identified as 21-year-old Chapel Hill resident Zaid Mayen and 20-year-old Jonathan David Garcia-Larios, a homeless man who was previously deported from the U.S. in 2024. They were arrested last Friday with the assistance of the U.S. Marshals and local law enforcement.Authorities noted that the suspects entered the U.S. at an unknown date and time. DHS added that the "two sexual perverts and violent thugs" unleashed a series of horrific attacks despite having no known criminal record in the U.S.TWO ILLEGAL ALIENS ARRESTED IN VIOLENT SUBURBAN HOME INVASION INVOLVING SEXUAL ASSAULT, KIDNAPPING: POLICE Second mugshot of Zaid Mayen, who was arrested in a reported home invasion last week in North Carolina. (Pitt County Sheriff) "Zaid Mayen-Esteban and Jonathan David Garcia-Larios should have never been in this country. Prior to this heinous act, these illegal aliens had no criminal record in the U.S," McLaughlin said. "Under Secretary Noem’s leadership we are not waiting for illegal aliens to commit crimes before we target them for arrest and removal. We pray for the continued recovery of this innocent victim."The unnamed victim was transported to a local hospital for treatment of injuries and "thankfully survived," DHS said.The agency added that federal law enforcement is "protecting American communities every day from another senseless tragedy like this taking place in another town, to another family." DHS LAUNCHES 'WORST OF THE WORST' WEBPAGE TARGETING ALLEGED CRIMINAL ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS NATIONWIDE Authorities arrested John Carlos Calderon as the third suspect tied to the violent home invasion in North Carolina. (Pitt County Sheriff)Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) also issued arrest detainers for the two illegal immigrants, instructing local authorities to extend their custody, allowing federal agents to assume control.The third suspect arrested was identified as 22-year-old John Carlos Calderon, whose immigration status is still under investigation, local authorities said. All three suspects face the same first-degree felony charges, including forcible sexual assault, kidnapping, burglary, and the use of a deadly weapon with intent to kill causing serious injury. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FOX NEWS APPGarcia-Larios remains held without bond at the Pitt County Detention Center, while Mayen was booked into the Orange County Detention Center, also without bond. Calderon, who was arrested Monday, is being held without bond at the Pitt County Detention Center alongside Garcia-Larios.Federal authorities emphasized that victims of "illegal alien crime" may receive support from the Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE) Office by contacting 1-855-488-6423. Bonny Chu is a Digital Production Assistant at Fox News Digital. Related Topics North CarolinaIllegal ImmigrantsImmigrationSex CrimesCrime True Crime The hottest stories ripped from the headlines, from crime to courts, legal and scandal. Arrives Weekly By entering your email and clicking the Subscribe button, you agree to the Fox News Privacy Policy and Terms of Use, and agree to receive content and promotional communications from Fox News. You understand that you can opt-out at any t
Share:

Help us improve this article. Share your feedback and suggestions.

Related Articles

📰

Trump striking Iran is "certainly a possibility," former CIA officer says

Elliot Ackerman, CBS News contributor and former CIA officer, joins "The Daily Report" to discuss President Trump building up a massive military presence in the Middle East amid nuclear talks with Iran.

Feb 19, 2026
📰

Former Prince Andrew "released under investigation" after Epstein files-related arrest

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor, formerly known as Prince Andrew, has been "released under investigation" from police custody after his arrest in the U.K. on Thursday morning. The 66-year-old was arrested on suspicion of misconduct in public office following the latest release of Epstein files by the U.S. Justice Department. CBS News correspondent Tina Kraus has more from London.

Feb 19, 2026
📰

Andrew Yang points to GDP growth as proof U.S. could "do a lot more for people and families"

During his failed 2020 presidential campaign, Andrew Yang promised to provide Americans with a universal basic income of $1,000 per month. As he writes in his new book, it has caused people to yell at him on the street: "Hey, Yang! Where's my thousand bucks?" Yang joins "The Takeout" to discuss his entry into politics and the future of AI.

Feb 19, 2026
 Police looking for missing person find 3 men dead in Detroit house

Police looking for missing person find 3 men dead in Detroit house

Police looking for a missing person found the bodies of three men in a Detroit house

Feb 19, 2026
📰

New Mexico reopens investigation linked to Epstein's former Zorro Ranch

New Mexico's attorney general has reopened an investigation into allegations of illegal activity at Jeffrey Epstein's former Zorro Ranch.

Feb 19, 2026
Cambodian PM says Thai forces occupying disputed land despite Trump-brokered ceasefire

Cambodian PM says Thai forces occupying disputed land despite Trump-brokered ceasefire

Trump's Cambodia-Thailand ceasefire under strain as Thai forces allegedly occupy Cambodian territory, displacing 80,000 locals according to officials.

Feb 19, 2026

Cookie Consent

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, and serve personalized ads. By clicking "Accept", you consent to our use of cookies. You can learn more about our cookie practices in our Privacy Policy.