Obsessed with the 2026 Olympic Curling Scandal? Try the Canadian Cult Classic ‘Men with Brooms’
Original Source:
Read full article at sourceHelp us improve this article. Share your feedback and suggestions.
Original Source:
Read full article at sourceHelp us improve this article. Share your feedback and suggestions.
The stage is set for what promises to be one of the most ambitious mytho-fantasy spectacles in Indian cinema. Zee Studios’ Umesh Kr Bansal and producer Prerna Arora have officially joined hands with creator, co-producer and writer Keerthan for an untitled epic mythological fantasy starring Kiran Abbavaram in the lead.While the title remains tightly under wraps, the scale and vision of the project have already generated strong industry buzz.Pre-production is underway in full swing for the Telugu-Hindi bilingual, and the makers have initiated the search for a powerful female lead opposite Kiran Abbavaram, a character said to play a pivotal role in the film’s mythological universe.The film is being mounted on a grand scale, blending mythology, fantasy and cutting-edge visual effects. Creator-writer Keerthan, who has carved a niche for himself in the advertising world with visually compelling storytelling, has begun intensive preparation for the film’s large-scale, VFX-driven mythological sequences. Sources reveal that the team is working meticulously to ensure the film delivers a never-before-seen visual experience for audiences.Grand set construction is expected to commence soon, with extensive shoot schedules being planned across Kerala, Kodaikanal, Karnataka, the Western Ghats and the historic landscapes of Hampi locations that promise to enhance the mystical and epic tone of the narrative.The makers are targeting a September start for principal photography, with a clear vision to craft a cinematic spectacle rooted in mythology and mounted with contemporary scale and technical finesse.Also Read: Anupama Parmeswaran to headline psychological thriller backed by Prerna Arora; shoot begins May 2026
After a long wait, Anurag Kashyap’s Kennedy, starring Rahul Bhat and Sunny Leone, was finally released on Friday, February 20, on Zee5. The acclaimed film premiered at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival. The same year, it was screened at the Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival, that too in the sprawling Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre, where it got a thunderous response from the 1000+ attendees. Last year, Anurag had revealed in an interview that Vijay Sethupathi would be mentioned under ‘Special Thanks’ in Kennedy, but didn’t divulge the reason behind it. True to his statement, the popular actor is indeed credited, with Javed Akhtar also featuring in the ‘Special Thanks’ list.Bollywood Hungama exclusively spoke to Anurag Kashyap to understand the reason behind their mentions. Anurag revealed, “Vijay made some edit suggestions into the film.” As for Javed Akhtar, he replied, “Earlier, we had used a dialogue from Javed Saab. But later, it got edited.”In an event hosted by The Hindu in May 2025, Anurag Kashyap revealed how Vijay Sethupathi convinced him to take up the role of the antagonist in the 2024 cult Tamil flick, Maharaja. At that time, Anurag had said, “After Imaikka Nodigal (2018), I said no to a lot of South films because every other day, a South film would come to me. It started post-Kennedy. I was in the post-production of Kennedy. I was constantly meeting Vijay Sethupathi at my neighbour’s.”Anurag continued, “He (Vijay Sethupathi) said there’s this amazing story, and they’ve (the makers of Maharaja) been trying to reach you. I said no first. Then he helped me find something in Kennedy. He has a ‘Thank You’ card in Kennedy. Then I couldn’t say no to him. Then I said, ‘Listen, I have to get my daughter married next year, and I don’t think I can afford it.’ Then Vijay Sethupathi said, ‘We’ll help you.’ And Maharaja happened (laughs).”Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: CBFC replaces ‘Donald Trump’ with ‘Pump Trump’, ‘Dawood Ibrahim’ with ‘Pakistan Don’ in Anurag Kashyap’s Kennedy
Actor and filmmaker Arbaaz Khan has reportedly purchased a premium apartment in Mumbai’s Jogeshwari locality, further strengthening his real estate portfolio. As per property registration documents accessed by Zapkey, the transaction is valued at approximately Rs.2.78 crore.The apartment has been acquired from Mutistar Builders LLP at a rate exceeding Rs.22,000 per square foot. The residence measures 1,243 square feet in RERA carpet area and is situated on the 27th floor of the upcoming residential project, Autograph Residency, located on Link Road in Jogeshwari. In addition to the apartment, the deal also includes two dedicated parking spaces, adding to the overall value of the purchase.Official records indicate that the transaction was registered on February 17, 2026. For the same, a stamp duty of over Rs.16 lakh was paid, along with a registration charge of Rs.30,000. The building is currently under construction, with possession of the apartment expected in December 2030.Known for his work in Hindi cinema as well as projects in Telugu, Urdu and Malayalam industries, Arbaaz has built a diverse career over the years. Apart from acting in films, he has established himself as a producer and has also hosted several reality and chat shows. In 2019, he marked his foray into the digital space with his web series debut, expanding his presence across platforms.On the personal front, Arbaaz welcomed a baby girl in 2025 with his second wife, Sshura Khan, marking a new chapter in his life as a father for the second time. He was previously married to Malaika Arora; the former couple share a 23-year-old son, Arhaan. They officially separated in 2017.With this latest acquisition in Jogeshwari, Arbaaz Khan joins a growing list of Bollywood celebrities investing in Mumbai’s evolving residential hubs, particularly in high-rise projects that promise long-term value and modern amenities.Also Read: Photos: Salman Khan, Arbaaz Khan, Salim Khan, Helen and others snapped at Sohail Khan’s birthday party in Bandra
The singer previously pushed backed Las Vegas residency dates earlier this month

Barry Manilow expected to be back on the road a week from now for the resumption of an arena tour. But life and his surgeon had other ideas. Manilow took to multiple media platforms Friday to share some news that he found “very depressing”: He will need to reschedule close to three weeks’ worth of […]
The Grey’s Anatomy star died at age 53 after a battle with ALS
We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, and serve personalized ads. By clicking "Accept", you consent to our use of cookies. You can learn more about our cookie practices in our Privacy Policy.