Latest News

Raye ‘Saddened’ After Ticketmaster Blunder Leaves Ticket Holders Stranded Outside of Concert

February 18, 2026 at 02:28 AM
By Charisma Madarang
During her show in Paris on Sunday, 65 fans with tickets were reportedly denied entry

Analysis & Context

During her show in Paris on Sunday, 65 fans with tickets were reportedly denied entry Raye ‘Saddened’ After Ticketmaster Blunder Leaves Ticket Holders Stranded Outside of Concert. Stay informed with the latest developments and expert analysis on this important story.
During her show in Paris on Sunday, 65 fans with tickets were reportedly denied entry 'Devastated' Raye ‘Saddened’ After Ticketmaster Blunder Leaves Ticket Holders Stranded Outside of Concert During her show in Paris on Sunday, 65 fans with tickets were reportedly denied entry By Charisma Madarang Charisma Madarang Contact Charisma Madarang on X Contact Charisma Madarang by Email Casey Wasserman Selling His Talent Agency After Epstein Debacle: ‘I Have Become a Distraction’ DHS Reportedly Fired a Pilot for Forgetting Kristi Noem’s Blanket on a Plane James Van Der Beek’s GoFundMe Earns $2 Million for His Family: ‘Love Is Real’ View all posts by Charisma Madarang February 17, 2026 Raye on Aug. 23, 2025 in London, England. Gus Stewart/Redferns During Raye‘s This Tour May Contain New Music stop in Paris on Sunday, Feb. 15, 65 ticket holders were reportedly turned away and left stranded outside her concert at Accor Arena. The singer took to social media on Tuesday to address the Ticketmaster fumble. “I am completely devastated for the 65 ticket holders who were turned down from entering our Paris show on Sunday night,” wrote Raye on Instagram Stories the following Tuesday. “This is completely unacceptable and wrong.” Raye said she was told there was a “system error” at Ticketmaster, which led to the tickets not being “fully validated when they were purchased.” Despite the issue being “outside of anything I could control,” the artist said she felt “saddened and let down” by the blunder. She added that “everyone affected was refunded and given a voucher from Ticketmaster,” while also offering all 65 people who were denied entry complimentary tickets to any of her future shows and a signed vinyl. “I know this doesn’t even remotely make up for this mess, but it’s all I can think of in this moment to soften the blow,” she said before ending her note. “My deepest apologies to those of you affected.” Trending Stories Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band Announce ‘Land of Hope and Dreams’ U.S. Tour

Related Articles

📰

Sidharth Malhotra remembers father Sunil Malhotra in emotional note after his demise in Delhi: “Your integrity is my inheritance”

Actor Sidharth Malhotra is mourning the loss of his father, Sunil Malhotra, who passed away in Delhi on February 14. The actor shared the news with his followers through a heartfelt message on social media, accompanied by a series of family photographs reflecting moments from the past.In his note, Sidharth described his father as a man defined by principle and quiet resilience. “He was a man of rare honesty, integrity and culture. He lived by values that never bent. Discipline without harshness. Strength without ego. Positivity, even when life tested him beyond measure,” he wrote.Sunil Malhotra had served as a Merchant Navy Captain and, according to reports, had been unwell for some time. Sidharth acknowledged his father’s determination through illness, recalling the strength he displayed even after a stroke left him wheelchair-bound. “From commanding the seas as a Merchant Navy Captain to facing illness with quiet courage, he never compromised, never lost his grace. Even when the stroke confined him to a wheelchair, his spirit stood tall,” the actor shared.Concluding his tribute, Sidharth expressed gratitude for the values he inherited from his father. “Papa, your integrity is my inheritance. Your strength guides me every day. Your positivity still holds this family together. You left us peacefully in your sleep, but the space you leave behind is immeasurable. I am who I am because of you. And I will carry your name, your values and your light forward always. Love you Dad.” View this post on Instagram A post shared by Sidharth Malhotra (@sidmalhotra) Members of the film fraternity extended their condolences in the comments section. Actress Rakul Preet Singh wrote, “May he be in a better place .. sending lots of love and strength to you and your family.” Soni Razdan commented, “This is so sad - so sorry for your loss. Losing a father is really hard. Take care of your mom and yourself.” Filmmaker Karan Johar and actors including Arjun Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Jonas were among others who offered their support.Fans also flooded social media with messages of sympathy, standing by the actor during this difficult time.On the professional front, Sidharth was last seen in Param Sundari alongside Janhvi Kapoor. He is set to appear next in Vvan – Force of the Forest opposite Tamannaah Bhatia.Also Read: Sidharth Malhotra and Tamannaah Bhatia likely to film a folklore dance sequence for Vvan in Mumbai

Feb 18, 2026
📰

Veteran actor Pravina Deshpande passes away at 60 after prolonged illness

Veteran actor Pravina Deshpande passed away on Tuesday, February 17, at the age of 60 after a prolonged battle with multiple myeloma. She had been undergoing treatment for the condition since 2019. Her last rites were performed in Mumbai later the same day at 3 pm at a Hindu crematorium in Chakala Parsiwada, Andheri East.The news of her demise was confirmed through a statement shared on her official social media account. In an emotional note, her family informed followers that she breathed her last on February 17 after years of fighting the illness.The Cine & TV Artistes' Association (CINTAA) also expressed its condolences. Posting her photograph on X, the association wrote, “CINTAA expresses its condolences on the demise of Pravina Deshpande ji (member since 2008) #cintaa #condolence #restinpeace #rip.”CINTAA expresses its condolences on the demise of Pravina Deshpande ji (member since 2008) #cintaa #condolence #restinpeace #rip@poonamdhillon @dparasherdp @itsupasanasingh @HemantPandeyJi_ @ImPuneetIssar @rishimukesh @bolbedibol @iyashpalsharma @SahilaChaddha @actormanojjoshi… pic.twitter.com/VdMuiFcccw — CINTAA_Official (@CintaaOfficial) February 17, 2026 Pravina Deshpande built a career spanning Marathi and Hindi cinema, television, theatre and web platforms. She was widely regarded for her ability to bring depth to supporting roles, often leaving a distinct impression despite limited screen time.Many viewers remember her portrayal of Shalu Chaudhary in Ready, which starred Salman Khan and Asin. Though not a central character, her performance stood out and contributed meaningfully to the film’s narrative.Over the years, she featured in several notable projects, including Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran alongside John Abraham, Ek Villain starring Sidharth Malhotra, and Jalebi, which featured Rhea Chakraborty.Also Read: Sidharth Malhotra remembers father Sunil Malhotra in emotional note after his demise in Delhi: “Your integrity is my inheritance”

Feb 18, 2026
📰

Crocs, Murder and Mystery Abound in First Trailer for Season 2 of Amazon’s ‘Deadloch’

The action heads north to Darwin in the long-awaited second outing for the critically-acclaimed Aussie comedy.

Feb 18, 2026
Warner Bros Discovery Gets Personal With TikTok Owners Over AI “Blatant Infringement” Of Batman & Superman In Cease & Desist Salvo 

Warner Bros Discovery Gets Personal With TikTok Owners Over AI “Blatant Infringement” Of Batman & Superman In Cease & Desist Salvo 

Superman, Batman and Game of Thrones bosses Warner Bros Discovery joined Disney and Paramount today in putting the copyright infringement gears to TikTok owners ByteDance over AI generated videos of Darth Vader, the Marvel universe, and Tom Cruise. To that, WBD’s legal chief Wayne M. Smith made it very personal with ByteDance Global General Counsel […]

Feb 18, 2026
YouTube Goes Down: Platform Experiences Technical Issue with Recommendation System

YouTube Goes Down: Platform Experiences Technical Issue with Recommendation System

YouTube went down on Tuesday night, with more than 300,000 users experiencing technical difficulties, according to DownDetector. Problems for the digital video platform began around 5 p.m. PT, and some users saw services partially restored as early as about 6:00 p.m. PT. “If you’re having trouble accessing YouTube right now, you’re not alone — our […]

Feb 18, 2026
Cass Lacelle Dies: Freeform’s ‘Grand Cayman’ Star Was 34

Cass Lacelle Dies: Freeform’s ‘Grand Cayman’ Star Was 34

Cass Lacelle, star of Freeform’s Grand Cayman: Secrets in Paradise, died at the age of 34, her loved ones confirmed. In a post on her Instagram account, it was confirmed that Lacelle died on February 11 following a “courageous battle with cancer.” “It is with profound sadness that we share the news that our beloved […]

Feb 18, 2026