Latest News

‘Reality Check: Inside ANTM’ Directors Say Doc Would Have Happened “Regardless” Of Tyra Banks’ Participation

February 19, 2026 at 02:48 AM
By Glenn Garner
‘Reality Check: Inside ANTM’ Directors Say Doc Would Have Happened “Regardless” Of Tyra Banks’ Participation
While Tyra Banks’ appearance on Reality Check: Inside America’s Next Top Model has been met with much discourse, the directors would have gone forward with or without her. Daniel Sivan and Mor Loushy, who co-directed the Netflix docuseries, recently explained that they were making the show about the behind-the-scenes controversies of the modeling competition reality […]

Analysis & Context

While Tyra Banks’ appearance on Reality Check: Inside America’s Next Top Model has been met with much discourse, the directors would have gone forward with or without her. Daniel Sivan and Mor Loushy, who co-directed the Netflix docuseries, recently explained that they were making the show about the behind-the-scenes controversies of the modeling competition reality […] This article provides comprehensive coverage and analysis of current events.
While Tyra Banks’ appearance on Reality Check: Inside America’s Next Top Model has been met with much discourse, the directors would have gone forward with or without her. Daniel Sivan and Mor Loushy, who co-directed the Netflix docuseries, recently explained that they were making the show about the behind-the-scenes controversies of the modeling competition reality […] Tyra Banks on 'Reality Check: Inside America's Next Top Model' Netflix While Tyra Banks‘ appearance on Reality Check: Inside America’s Next Top Model has been met with much discourse, the directors would have gone forward with or without her. Daniel Sivan and Mor Loushy, who co-directed the Netflix docuseries, recently explained that they were making the show about the behind-the-scenes controversies of the modeling competition reality show “regardless” of Banks’ participation. “This documentary was happening, regardless if she was giving an interview or not, and she decided she did want to share her side of the story,” Loushy told TheWrap. “I’m very happy that she did, because it gave the opportunity to really go deep into the debates, into the start of the idea, and not by a third person but from Tyra, herself, to really hear the journey that she’s been through.” Related Stories News Netflix Debuts Trailer, Release Date For Docuseries Exploring ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Controversies

Related Articles

📰

Priyanka Chopra pays tribute to her The Bluff character with Gaurav Gupta couture look: “A saree with a modern twist”

Actor Priyanka Chopra is currently promoting her upcoming film The Bluff, which is set to premiere on Amazon Prime Video on February 25, 2026. At a recent promotional event, she turned heads in a striking couture ensemble by designer Gaurav Gupta, describing the look as a tribute to her character in the film.\Sharing images from the event, Priyanka revealed that the outfit was an ode to Ercell Bodden, the character she portrays in the film. “Wearing this is an ode to Ercell Bodden, my character in The Bluff. In the opening of the film she appears with a dupatta over her head, a subtle but meaningful marker of identity and strength,” she wrote.Expressing her love for the silhouette, she added, “I love a saree. And when I saw this piece walk down the couture runway last month, it felt like a saree with a modern twist. We immediately called Gaurav and asked him to hold it for me.” She further described the ensemble as embodying “a quiet power in its simplicity,” praising the precision of its tailoring, fluid drape and vibrant yellow hue, which she said reflects India’s colourful palette. “To me, this piece is a testament to the growing global scope of Indian fashion and how beautifully our heritage continues to evolve,” she noted.According to the designer’s official handle, Priyanka wore ‘Golden Arc’, a saffron-hued saree gown from the Divine Androgyne Spring Summer ’26 couture collection, first presented in Paris. Crafted in fluid chiffon, the ensemble featured a corseted structure with a sculpted wrap bodice, a softly pleated fall and an extended veil drape. View this post on Instagram A post shared by Priyanka (@priyankachopra) Celebrity stylist Ami Patel also reacted to the look, commenting, “Love / how you wore it and made it your own.”The Bluff recently premiered in Los Angeles, where Priyanka was joined by her husband, singer-actor Nick Jonas. Directed by Frank E. Flowers and co-written with Joe Ballarini, the high-octane action thriller is set in the late 19th-century Caribbean.The film follows Ercell “Bloody Mary” Bodden (played by Priyanka), a former pirate who has left behind her violent past to build a quiet life with her family in the Cayman Islands. Her peace is disrupted when her ruthless former captain, Captain Connor (portrayed by Karl Urban), returns seeking revenge — pulling her back into a dangerous world of sword fights, betrayal and survival.Also Read: Priyanka Chopra credits Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Irrfan Khan for shaping Hollywood path :”Amazing artists that came before me”

Feb 19, 2026
📰

EXCLUSIVE: Vishal Bhardwaj reveals why Aamir Khan has been thanked in O'Romeo: “His suggestion changed so many things for me; wanted to thank Aamir from the BOTTOM of my heart”

Shahid Kapoor’s O'Romeo is having a decent run at the box office and is enjoying a good word of mouth. Moviegoers, who ventured out to see the film on the big screen, were surprised to see the mention of Aamir Khan in the opening disclaimer. Many expected that the superstar might have a cameo in the crime drama. However, Aamir is not present in the film and this made many moviegoers curious about his connection to O'Romeo.Bollywood Hungama has learned the reason behind the special thanks to Aamir. Director Vishal Bhardwaj exclusively told us, “Aamir wanted to hear the script of O'Romeo. And when he heard it, he gave me this idea, that someone should be killed at a crucial point in the film.”Vishal Bhardwaj further revealed, “Killing the lawyer Anjum Ansari (Resh Lamba) in the restaurant was his idea. This is the reason why I thanked him. This suggestion changed so many things for me. Because from there, the protagonist, Ustara (Shahid Kapoor) gets attracted towards the girl (Afshan, played by Triptii Dimri). He realizes, ‘Oh my God, she can do anything to exact revenge’. So, he starts taking her seriously and even nurses her back to health after she gets injured.”Vishal Bhardwaj continued, “So, the whole love story starts from there. That was a big plot point for me. And that's why I wanted to thank Aamir from the bottom of my heart.”Besides Shahid Kapoor, O'Romeo also stars Triptii Dimri, Nana Patekar and Avinash Tiwary while Vikrant Massey, Tamannaah Bhatia and Disha Patani feature in special appearances. It is produced by Sajid Nadiadwala. Incidentally, the enterprising and dashing producer celebrated his 60th birthday yesterday, on February 18.As for Aamir Khan, he delivered the successful film, Sitaare Zameen Par (2025) last year and was also seen in an interesting cameo in Rajinikanth-starrer Coolie (2025). At present, he’s gearing up for Lahore 1947. While it features Sunny Deol and Preity Zinta in prominent roles, Aamir reportedly has an extended cameo. Directed by Rajkumar Santoshi, it also stars Ali Fazal, Shabana Azmi and others. Recently, Aamir Khan Productions announced that Lahore 1947 will be released on August 13 this year. Before the partition saga, the banner will also release Ek Din on May 1. It stars Junaid Khan and marks the debut of South sensation Sai Pallavi in Hindi cinema.Also Read: O’Romeo actor Kashyap Shangari writes an emotional letter to Vishal Bhardwaj: “To become a part of your cinema, I have gathered a lifetime’s worth of treasure”

Feb 19, 2026
📰

EXCLUSIVE: CBFC replaces ‘Donald Trump’ with ‘Pump Trump’, ‘Dawood Ibrahim’ with ‘Pakistan Don’ in Anurag Kashyap’s Kennedy

After a long wait, Anurag Kashyap’s Kennedy will finally be out tomorrow, that is, Friday, February 20. The acclaimed film premiered at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival. The same year, it was screened at the Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival, that too in the sprawling Nita Mukesh Ambani Cultural Centre. A month after this successful screening, the film received the censor certificate. In this article, Bollywood Hungama will focus on the cuts made to the neo-noir drama.The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) passed Kennedy with an ‘A’ certificate. However, the Examining Committee asked for a few cuts. To begin with, the word 'motherf*****' was muted in the dialogues as well as subtitles. The words 'Donald Trump' were replaced with 'Pump Trump'. The visuals of fugitive gangster Dawood Ibrahim, along with the dialogue 'Dawood Ibrahim ne...1993 mein' were deleted and replaced with the words 'Pakistan Don'.Then, in the first half, the scene with the degrading dialogue 'Matunga, Matunga...Pungi bajaao', lasting 14 seconds, was asked to be deleted. Lastly, the anti-smoking static message was asked to be displayed in all the smoking scenes.Once the changes were made, Kennedy was handed over a censor certificate on November 23, 2023. The length of the film, as mentioned on the censor certificate, is 148.54 minutes. In other words, Kennedy is 2 hours, 28 minutes and 54 seconds long.Kennedy stars Rahul Bhat and Sunny Leone in the lead. It is set during the Covid era and tells the story of an ex-cop, who is presumed dead by the world, but is very much alive, doing the dirty work for the corrupt Mumbai commissioner while driving a luxury app-based cab in Mumbai.In December 2025, Kennedy became the only Indian film selected for the launch lineup of Letterboxd’s Video Store. The film was thus made available to netizens in 23 countries through the TVOD model. However, India didn’t feature in this list. Last month, in January 2026, it was announced that Kennedy would premiere on Zee5.Also Read: EXCLUSIVE: Kennedy to FINALLY release; Sunny Leone, Anurag Kashyap, Rahul Bhat to launch trailer at Kala Ghoda Arts Festival 2026

Feb 19, 2026
Anthony Hernandez Reacts To Sean Strickland’s Racist ICE Post Ahead Of UFC: “I’m Going To F—ing Torture Him”

Anthony Hernandez Reacts To Sean Strickland’s Racist ICE Post Ahead Of UFC: “I’m Going To F—ing Torture Him”

As Anthony Hernandez prepares to take on Sean Strickland this weekend in Houston, he’s ready to settle an online score in the ring. The #4 UFC Middleweight fighter, who was born in Dunnigan, California, recently responded to a “f*cked up” AI-generated image Strickland posted of himself as an ICE agent, with Hernandez in a stereotypical […]

Feb 19, 2026
📰

North West Signs to Gamma — The Same Company Ye Partnered With for ‘Bully’

The 12-year-old artist recently dropped “Piercing on My Hand,” a track co-produced by her father, Ye

Feb 19, 2026
‘The Arrow’s David Ramsey Opens Up About Past Testicular Cancer Treatment

‘The Arrow’s David Ramsey Opens Up About Past Testicular Cancer Treatment

David Ramsey recently opened up about his nearly decade-long health struggles with testicular cancer. The Arrow alum, now 54, said he was 28 when doctors first discovered his cancer and told him they would “watch and advise” his condition over the next decade, before he ultimately had surgery and chemotherapy eight years later. “I’m a […]

Feb 19, 2026

Cookie Consent

We use cookies to enhance your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, and serve personalized ads. By clicking "Accept", you consent to our use of cookies. You can learn more about our cookie practices in our Privacy Policy.