We caught up with John Sedillo who is ready to put New Mexico on the map as a major player in the Cannabis industry. John is the founder and CEO of Family Hemp Brands and Ziawanna a newly licensed cannabis company. Please enjoy our conversation with Mr. Sedillo below and be sure to check out www.FamilyHempBrands.com
What keeps you motivated after working with the cannabis plant for over 25+ years?
I could answer this question in a single word, PASSION!
However, to expand on that answer, I must include that I have always felt called to be a steward of the cannabis plant. While creating and operating other successful businesses over the last 30 years, I was also quietly, yet actively developing my abilities and knowledge in the cultivation and select breeding of the amazing cannabis plant. Though I am often recognized as an experienced leader in the cannabis industry, I am really just a perpetual student that has stayed hungry and dedicated to discovering, learning, and spreading cannabis knowledge where I can. If I am fortunate, the next 25 years will also be filled with much more cannabis discoveries, learning, and sharing!
Can you tell our readers about the new affiliate/wholesale program you have recently rolled out with Family Hemp Brands?
The idea of introducing an affiliate/wholesale program was born out of the desire to provide an opportunity for small businesses or individuals with active friends, family, and social networks, a way to access our products at a wholesale level for pricing, without the heavy requirements that many brick and mortar retailers can often face. We offer very low (MOQ) buying requirements, full-size product samples, and promotional support to all of our affiliates. It’s important for us to do as much as possible to help them get started in a way that significantly increases their chances of success. Some of our affiliates simply promote our products and get paid through a basic code tracking commission structure and others both promote and sell directly to small stores and end-users and are making substantial commissions while doing so. Our affiliate/wholesale program is nothing like an MLM-type business. No gimmicks, no pyramids, no problems, just great products, good old simple direct sales, and lots of happy customers and affiliate partners.
New Mexico is rolling out its cannabis rules and regulations for adult use, what are some of the initial hurdles you foresee?
As with any new business, program, or industry, there will always be hurdles that you might see coming, as well as those that just jump up and surprise you right before the finish line.
I have to say though, New Mexico regulators have done a great job so far in getting the Adult Use Cannabis program stood up and operating in a way that gives a pathway to both small micro licensed businesses as well as larger operators to ensure a healthy, robust and diverse program that we can all be proud of. Since I’m a perfectionist at heart, I will always be of the opinion that no matter how good things may be, there is always room for improvement but as things stand currently, the New Mexico Adult-Use Cannabis program has done a great job and has continued to listen to operators and consumers alike to ensure an equitable and sustainable program for New Mexicans.
What excites you the most about the New Mexico cannabis program?
The two top things that excite me the most about the New Mexico Adult-Use Cannabis program is first, the economic benefits our state and rural communities will gain through cannabis sales, and second, is the opportunity for New Mexico to now be recognized for its regional uniqueness and the fact that our region can produce truly world-class quality cannabis. New Mexico is already well known for our world-class green chilies, now it’s time to show what we can do with cannabis as well. We bring Heat with our chilies and Fire with our cannabis!
We understand you plan to obtain several cannabis licenses, can you tell us your goals and objectives for 2022?
After growing organic smokable hemp for the past few years, my team and I learned a great deal about how to grow at scale while also maintaining a very high level of quality and consistency in our finished products. Carrying that experience forward, I entered into the Adult Use Cannabis program as a vertical operator and at this point have secured the necessary licenses as required by our state to begin operations.
I am proud to say that my company was in the top 5 for the first licenses issued for the new Adult Use cannabis program. Our production efforts are divided between our indoor and greenhouse facilities. Our single indoor operation has a modest footprint, yet is a state-of-the-art vertical tiered cultivation powerhouse, capable of producing hundreds of frosty pounds per cycle. On the farm, our twelve greenhouses utilize regenerative practices that ensure the highest quality organic cannabis available. Unlike most greenhouse operations that use pots and benches, we plant our cannabis directly into the vital living earth soil that is fortified with the use of various cover crops throughout the season. We also rely heavily on an array of beneficial insects as a primary part of our (IPM) integrated pest management program. As a long-time plant breeder, I am extremely proud that we have a large lineup of unique cannabis cultivars that offer mixed cannabinoid ratios and robust terpene profiles that are sure to keep the most demanding cannabis consumers coming back to see what we drop next. As for our packaged, manufactured products, we utilize only solventless separations to produce the cannabis oils used in our edibles, vapes, and topical products. We do this so that our customers can be sure they are consuming pure, clean, and safe products whether they vape, eat or rub it on their bodies.
You are the newest contributing writer to Grow Magazine, what can we expect in your column?
What an honor to put my knowledge and history with cannabis to work in a new and creative way. My work with cannabis has often resulted in something that I could share. Now I can share in a whole new way. The basis of my column is to tell the stories of some unnamed cannabis OGs from the yesteryears. These are stories that otherwise had been untold due to prohibition and fear of prosecution. Many of these OGs worked in extreme conditions, accomplishing amazing feats, often completely alone in stealth and secrecy. Those cannabis heroes have truly amazing stories that they could never share during the darkest days of cannabis prohibition. Although cannabis is still illegal federally, many believe we will see the re- or de-scheduling of cannabis as a schedule1 drug before long and the threat of prosecution for past activities is really no longer a concern for those individuals. Curating and sharing their stories is a way to honor them and their efforts and to remind others of the exciting, challenging, and sometimes tragic lengths that people have gone to grow and steward a plant for themselves and for others. Look for the Silverback Guerillas.
ebay online auction company
eBay is a multinational e-commerce corporation that operates an online marketplace for buying and selling a wide variety of goods and services. Founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar, eBay has grown to become one of the world’s largest and most popular online marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers and sellers from around the globe.
Here are some key points about eBay:
- Buy and Sell: eBay allows individuals and businesses to list items for sale on its platform. These items can range from electronics, fashion, collectibles, antiques, cars, and more. Buyers can browse and search for products and place bids in auction-style listings or make fixed-price purchases.
- Auction-Style Listings: eBay is known for its auction-style listings, where sellers can set a starting bid and a duration for the auction. Buyers then place bids, and the highest bidder wins the item when the auction ends.
- Buy It Now: In addition to auctions, eBay offers “Buy It Now” listings, where sellers can specify a fixed price for an item. Buyers can choose to purchase the item at that price without participating in an auction.
- eBay Stores: Some sellers on eBay operate eBay Stores, which are customized online storefronts where they can list their products and build a brand presence.
- Payment Methods: eBay offers various payment methods, including PayPal and other online payment platforms, as well as credit card payments. The specific payment methods accepted may vary by region and seller.
- Feedback and Ratings: eBay has a feedback and rating system that allows buyers and sellers to leave feedback about their transactions. This helps build trust within the eBay community.
- Global Presence: eBay operates in many countries and supports multiple languages, making it accessible to a diverse international audience.
- eBay Motors: eBay has a dedicated section called eBay Motors, where users can buy and sell vehicles and automotive parts.
- eBay Mobile App: eBay has mobile applications for smartphones and tablets, allowing users to browse, buy, and sell on the platform while on the go.
- eBay’s Business Model: eBay generates revenue primarily through listing fees, final value fees (a percentage of the sale price), and advertising on its platform.
Please note that my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, and there may have been developments or changes related to eBay since that time.
eBay is an American multinational e-commerce corporation that operates an online marketplace where individuals and businesses can buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services. Founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar, eBay has grown to become one of the largest and most popular online marketplaces in the world.
Here are some key aspects and features of eBay:
- Online Auctions: eBay is known for its auction-style listings, where sellers can set a starting price and allow potential buyers to bid on their items. The highest bidder at the end of the auction wins the item.
- Buy It Now: In addition to auctions, eBay also offers fixed-price listings where sellers can set a specific price for their items. Buyers can purchase these items immediately at the listed price, bypassing the auction process.
- Product Categories: eBay covers a wide range of product categories, including electronics, fashion, collectibles, home and garden, sporting goods, and more. It’s a platform for both new and used items.
- Global Reach: eBay is a global platform, allowing users to buy and sell items internationally. This makes it possible for buyers to find unique and hard-to-find items from sellers around the world.
- Seller Tools: eBay provides various tools and resources for sellers to list their items, manage their inventory, and track sales. Sellers can also set up their own online stores within eBay.
- Payment and Shipping: eBay offers several payment options, including PayPal (now part of eBay’s parent company, PayPal Holdings, Inc.) and various other payment methods. Shipping options and policies can vary by seller, with some offering free shipping and others charging shipping fees.
- Buyer Protection: eBay offers buyer protection programs to ensure that buyers receive the items they paid for and that they meet the described condition. This provides a level of security for buyers when making purchases on the platform.
- eBay Mobile App: eBay has a mobile app that allows users to browse, buy, and sell items directly from their smartphones and tablets.
eBay has undergone various changes and developments over the years to adapt to the evolving e-commerce landscape. It has also expanded its services to include features like eBay Motors (for automotive sales) and eBay Classifieds (for local classified ads).
Keep in mind that my knowledge is based on information available up to September 2021, and there may have been further developments or changes in eBay’s services and policies since that time.
eBay is a popular online marketplace and e-commerce platform that allows individuals and businesses to buy and sell a wide range of goods and services. It was founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar and has since become one of the largest and most well-known online marketplaces in the world. eBay operates in numerous countries and provides a platform for both auction-style and fixed-price listings.
Here are some key features and aspects of eBay:
- Buying and Selling: eBay allows users to create listings to sell items or browse listings to purchase items. You can find a vast array of products, including electronics, fashion, collectibles, home goods, and more.
- Auction-Style Listings: One of eBay’s distinctive features is its auction-style format. Sellers can list items with a starting bid, and buyers can place bids on the item until the auction ends. The highest bidder wins the item.
- Buy It Now: In addition to auctions, eBay offers “Buy It Now” listings, where items can be purchased immediately at a fixed price without waiting for an auction to end.
- Seller Ratings: eBay employs a feedback system that allows buyers and sellers to rate each other based on their transactions. This system helps establish trust among users.
- PayPal: For many years, PayPal was the primary payment method used on eBay. However, eBay has expanded its accepted payment options over time.
- eBay Stores: Sellers can create their own eBay Stores to showcase their products and build a brand presence.
- Global Reach: eBay operates in multiple countries and allows international shipping, making it possible for users to buy and sell products worldwide.
- Mobile Apps: eBay provides mobile applications for both iOS and Android devices, enabling users to shop and manage their listings on the go.
- eBay Motors: eBay has a dedicated section for buying and selling vehicles, including cars, motorcycles, and parts.
- Buyer and Seller Protection: eBay offers certain protections for both buyers and sellers to ensure a safe and secure online shopping experience.
It’s important to note that while eBay is a popular platform for buying and selling a wide range of items, users should exercise caution and follow best practices to avoid potential scams or fraudulent listings. Reading product descriptions, reviewing seller ratings and feedback, and using secure payment methods are essential steps for a successful eBay experience.
eBay is an American multinational e-commerce corporation that operates an online marketplace for buying and selling a wide variety of goods and services. Founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar, eBay has become one of the largest and most well-known online marketplaces in the world.
Here are some key aspects of eBay:
- Online Marketplace: eBay provides a platform where individuals and businesses can list items for sale and buyers can browse and purchase those items through auctions or fixed-price listings.
- Auctions and Buy-It-Now: Sellers on eBay have the option to list items for auction, where potential buyers bid on the item, and the highest bidder wins. Alternatively, sellers can offer items at a fixed price with the “Buy-It-Now” option.
- Wide Range of Categories: eBay hosts listings for a vast array of products, including electronics, clothing, collectibles, antiques, automotive parts, home and garden items, and much more.
- Global Presence: eBay operates in many countries around the world, making it possible for buyers and sellers to engage in international transactions.
- Payment System: eBay owns PayPal (though it has spun it off as a separate company), which was once its primary payment system. However, eBay has integrated various payment options into its platform.
- Feedback System: eBay has a feedback system where buyers and sellers can rate each other based on their experiences in transactions. This system helps establish trust within the eBay community.
- eBay Stores: Sellers can set up their own eBay stores to create a branded shopping experience for their customers.
- eBay Mobile App: eBay has a mobile app that allows users to browse and shop on their smartphones and tablets.
- Seller and Buyer Protection: eBay offers certain protections for both sellers and buyers to help ensure fair and secure transactions.
- Charitable Giving: eBay has a program called eBay for Charity, which enables sellers to donate a portion of their sales to various charitable organizations.
Over the years, eBay has evolved and expanded its services, and it remains a popular platform for buying and selling a wide range of products globally. It has also faced competition from other online marketplaces and e-commerce platforms, but it continues to maintain a significant presence in the industry. Please note that specific features and policies of eBay may have changed since my last knowledge update in September 2021, so it’s a good idea to check the official eBay website for the most current information.
eBay is a popular multinational e-commerce platform that facilitates online consumer-to-consumer and business-to-consumer sales. Founded in 1995 by Pierre Omidyar, eBay has grown to become one of the world’s largest online marketplaces, connecting millions of buyers and sellers globally.
Here are some key features and aspects of eBay:
- Auction-style Listings: eBay is well-known for its auction-style listings, where sellers can set a starting price, and buyers can bid on items until the auction ends. The highest bidder wins the item.
- Buy It Now: In addition to auctions, eBay also offers a “Buy It Now” option, allowing sellers to set a fixed price for their items. Buyers can choose to purchase the item immediately at that price, bypassing the auction process.
- Product Categories: eBay covers a wide range of product categories, including electronics, fashion, collectibles, home and garden, automotive, and more. You can find both new and used items on the platform.
- Seller Feedback: eBay uses a feedback system that allows buyers and sellers to rate and review each other. This system helps build trust within the community and provides valuable information about the reliability of a seller or the trustworthiness of a buyer.
- PayPal: While eBay used to own PayPal, they separated into separate companies. However, PayPal is still a commonly used payment method on eBay, although other payment options are also available.
- eBay Stores: Sellers have the option to set up their own eBay stores, which offer a branded shopping experience. This is particularly useful for businesses and sellers with a significant inventory.
- Global Reach: eBay operates in numerous countries, making it possible for buyers and sellers to engage in cross-border transactions.
- Mobile Apps: eBay offers mobile apps for both iOS and Android devices, making it easy for users to browse and shop on the go.
- eBay Motors: eBay has a dedicated section called eBay Motors for buying and selling vehicles and automotive parts.
- eBay Authenticate: eBay offers a service called Authenticate, which helps buyers verify the authenticity of luxury items such as designer handbags and watches.
- eBay for Charity: eBay has a program that allows sellers to donate a portion of their sales to charitable organizations. Buyers can also choose to support their favorite charities through their purchases.
It’s important to note that eBay’s features and policies may change over time, so it’s a good idea to visit the official eBay website or consult their help center for the most up-to-date information if you’re interested in using the platform for buying or selling items online.
How to Start Your Own Vintage Media Collection
In a world dominated by digital media, there is a certain charm and allure in owning a vintage media collection. Whether it’s the nostalgia of bygone eras or the unique aesthetics of analog formats, building your own vintage media collection can be a rewarding and enjoyable pursuit.
In this article, we will delve into the appeal of vintage media, explore different formats, discuss how to source your collection, and provide tips on building a collection on a budget.
The Appeal of Vintage Media
Vintage media holds a nostalgic appeal that takes us back to a simpler time. It carries with it a sense of history and authenticity that is often absent in today’s digital world. Collecting vintage media allows us to experience the unique characteristics of each format and appreciate the craftsmanship and artistry involved in their creation. From the warm tones of vinyl records to the flickering images of old film reels, vintage media offers a tangible and immersive experience that cannot be replicated in digital formats.
Exploring Different Formats
One of the fascinating aspects of building a vintage media collection is the exploration of different formats. Two popular formats in the realm of vintage video are the classic 8mm and Super 8. Both formats were widely used for home movies in the mid-20th century.
While they may seem similar, there are notable differences between the two. Super 8 offers improved image quality and sound capabilities compared to 8mm, making it a preferred choice for those seeking enhanced visual and audio experiences. Understanding these differences allows collectors to make informed choices when acquiring vintage video equipment and media.
VHS tapes are also a popular choice among collectors. VHS tapes revolutionized home entertainment in the 1980s and 1990s, and collecting iconic VHS allows you to revisit classic movies, TV shows, and home videos from the analog era.
Experiencing a remarkable resurgence in today’s modern era is vinyl records. This format offers a unique listening experience with its warm sound and large album artwork. From classic rock to jazz and everything in between, vinyl records cover a wide range of musical genres that collectors hunt for.
Sourcing Your Collection
There are various avenues to source vintage media for your collection. Thrift stores, flea markets, and garage sales can often yield unexpected treasures at affordable prices. Online marketplaces and auction websites provide a vast selection of vintage media items, making it easier to find specific formats or rare pieces.
Networking with other collectors and joining enthusiast forums or social media groups can also offer valuable insights and opportunities for trading or purchasing items directly. Remember to thoroughly inspect the condition of the items before making a purchase to ensure they are playable and well-preserved.
Building a Collection on a Budget
Building a vintage media collection doesn’t have to break the bank. Start by focusing on a specific format or genre that resonates with your interests. Set a budget and prioritize items based on their significance or rarity. Consider purchasing items in bulk or bundles, as they can often be more cost-effective.
Embrace the thrill of the hunt by exploring thrift stores and garage sales, where unexpected gems can be found at bargain prices. Additionally, keep an eye out for online sales, discount events, or trading opportunities within the collector community.
Creating your own vintage media collection is a delightful journey into the past, where each item carries a story and contributes to the tapestry of nostalgia. Whether you are captivated by the warm crackle of vinyl records or the flickering images of old film reels, the appeal of vintage media is undeniable. Embrace the tangible and immersive experience of vintage media, and enjoy the journey of building your own personal time capsule.
Optimize Your Marketing Strategy and Content Production Process by Using Content Pillars
Defining content pillars is critical to your marketing plan and content creation process. They help you simplify your process, organize relevant keywords and brand messaging, support your unique marketing goals and more.
Investing in content pillars creates a strategic foundation for your messaging and helps you stay focused. They also help improve search engine optimization.
Start With an Overarching Theme
When creating content for your brand or business, starting with an overarching theme is a good idea. It will help you organize your topics into a cohesive and meaningful content strategy that supports your business’s marketing, branding and development goals.
To determine your pillars, first brainstorm topics relevant to your target audience and the problems you solve for them. Then, consider what your business goals are and how those goals relate to each case.
As a result, you can develop content that helps your customers overcome their problems while ensuring that it aligns with your company’s values and brand messaging. Once you have a list of topics, it’s time to develop your content pillar approach and create your pillar pages.
When you create pillar pages, it’s important to remember that Google wants to provide searchers with the most relevant and authoritative content possible. Your website should have a well-structured design with straightforward navigation and internal links that can lead users to the most relevant posts on your page.
The content you create for your pillar pages should be high-quality, unique, informative and different from the competition. It is why it’s a good idea to use subject matter experts and lean on their knowledge and experience when writing pillar content. Doing so lets you differentiate your posts from your competitors and rank better in search engine results pages (SERPs).
When creating content, it’s essential to understand your target audience and their needs. It will help you create content that supports your unique marketing goals and enables you to build a consumer-brand relationship with your audience.
You want to ensure that your topics cover topics that define your business, resonate with your audience and let them know what makes you an expert in your field. For example, if you are a CBD brand, focus on pain management and wellness for women in their 20s to 50s.
Once you have identified the pillars for your business, you can start brainstorming potential subtopics to add to each pillar. These topics could be CBD basics, mental wellness basics, and other issues.
Having your pillars and subtopics ready before you begin writing will make writing quality, relevant content for your target audience easier. Having your pillars and subtopics set up beforehand will also help you stay consistent with your messaging throughout all platforms.
When planning your content, it’s essential to remember your audience’s search intent. You can do this by talking to your customer service and sales department representatives and doing keyword research.
When creating your subtopics, find keywords with high search volume and low competition. It will help you rank on search engine result pages (SERPs).
Create Pillar Posts
Creating pillar posts when you’re developing content is a great way to build a content hub around a topic that will help all your blog posts rank well in search engines. It’s also a smart strategy because it gives your readers a consistent, focused reading experience that will make them more likely to click and share the content with their social media networks.
Before you write your pillar post, perform a thorough content audit on your website. It will help you determine what content formats your competitors are using and identify any gaps in your current content that you can fill.
Next, go through your list of keywords and topic ideas and find ones that are substantial enough to build a pillar page around. It is a wide range of subtopics or a single term with a high search volume that is a good fit for the requirements of your audience, depending on the business you operate.
You can use a tool to get keyword suggestions or do a Google search. It can give you a better idea of what questions people are asking and what the top-ranking pages are doing on your target topic.
After you’ve chosen a topic and done the research, it’s time to start writing. Ensure you use SEO-friendly language in your titles, descriptions, and images to optimize your content for both humans and search engines. Additionally, update your pillar page regularly to maintain the freshness factor that helps it stand out among other content.
Repurpose Pillar Posts
The content pillars you choose for your marketing plan and content creation process can be the underlying themes that anchor and guide every piece of your online content. They can also help you maximize your content distribution and ensure your messages reach the right people at the right time.
Pillars are a powerful way to create relevant content for your audience and help them answer questions, educate or solve a problem. They also help you focus your efforts so that you don’t waste time creating content that is not useful to your audience.
A good pillar page can boost your search engine optimization (SEO) by targeting longtail keywords and subtopics your audience seeks, such as conversational questions and queries. They also can help you build a strong backlink profile and increase your brand visibility.
As you develop your pillar content, it’s essential to consider how to repurpose them for other platforms. You can repurpose them into blog posts, podcasts, videos, infographics and other formats to distribute them across multiple channels.
It’s crucial to consistently post new information on these subjects to keep your pillar content current. It helps to keep your content relevant and exciting to your audience, which is essential for SEO.
HEALTH2 years ago
Dr. Naval Parikh: Thyroid Disease Signs, Symptoms & Treatment Options
HEALTH2 years ago
Dr. Naval Parikh: Back Injuries, Types, Causes, Symptoms and Treatment
GAMES2 years ago
About Tekken 3
APPS1 year ago
Y2mate download videos from YouTube Facebook etc
Celebrity2 years ago
How Grand Theft Auto hijacked the entertainment industry
TECH2 years ago
How to Turn Flashlight On iPhone & Off, 3 Easy Ways
Celebrity2 years ago
Day 3 of Spring 2016 New York Fashion Week’s most inspiring
Featured2 years ago
pool cleaner Pool maintenance guide